Welcome to the West Palm Beach ENT office of Dr. Carolyn Agresti. Dr. Agresti and her team provide high quality, compassionate and comprehensive Ear, Nose and Throat care to both children and adults. We are committed to providing effective diagnostics and treatment for conditions that include: hearing disorders, allergies, sinusitis treatment, balance disorders, sleep apnea treatment, voice disorders and more.
Our beautiful, new state-of-the-art office with its stunning water views provides a soothing environment for our patients. Here, we are equipped with top-of-the-line medical equipment, including:
- The latest hearing and balance technology.
- A voice exam room ideal for singers and professional speakers that is equipped with Kay/ Pentax technology for audiovisual recordings of the larynx and throat.
- An LED-capable ear microscope that allows for the best ear exams and safest in-office ear procedures.
Located in the Victor Farris Medical Building, our patients have valet access, along with the convenience of a lab, a pharmacy and a diagnostic testing center. Our direct access to Good Samaritan Medical Center makes it convenient for head and neck cancer patients to take advantage of the hospital’s Comprehensive Cancer Center.
Members of our team can communicate with patients in English, Spanish, French and Mandarin Chinese.
Dr. Agresti has hospital privileges at Good Samaritan Medical Center, St. Mary’s Medical Center and Baptist Health South Florida, along with Northpoint Surgery Center, an outpatient surgery center.
- American Academy of Otorhinolaryngology – Head/Neck Surgery (AAO-HNS)
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- Florida Society Otolaryngology (FSO)
- Network of Florida Otolaryngologists (NFO)
- Florida Medical Association (FMA)
- American Medical Women’s Association (AMWA)
- Association of Women’s Surgeons (AWS)
- American College of Surgeons, Florida Chapter (ACS)
- Physician Leadership Group at Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Rehab Center for Children & Adults
- Chief of E.N.T. Department at Good Samaritan Hospital since 2000
- Medical Director at Med Speech for Speech, Swallow, Airway Annual Meeting 2003-2008